One of the key factors for success in any major new initiative, product development or process change is good project management. So often in business, Companies expect people to adapt seamlessly to change and implement new ideas and concepts without sufficient knowledge, training or resource.
The importance of a good project leader together with a balanced project team who know what their objectives are, the timescales they should be working to and what is to be delivered cannot be under estimated. We all know objectives should be SMART but how often does poor planning and execution cause disappointing results.
As Managers it is equally important that key projects are seen to be fully supported and sponsored from the top. Not just by words, but by actions taken, the resources provided and by project involvement at milestone reviews. High profile projects deserve high profile recognition and attention to detail will avoid costly mistakes.
New House have experience in:-
- IT (CRM or ERP) project implementations – from Scope to Go-live
- Site moves or integration projects – new premises or merger
- Factory reorganisation projects – to improve process flows and reduce lead-times
- Lean Projects – such as 5S, Kanban introduction and Company culture changes
- Supply chain strategy projects – material cost-downs, inventory reduction or logistics